Immersed in the verdant countryside around the noble town of Montepulciano, that boasts ancient Etruscan origins, Le Caggiole Estate is perfectly located for exploring Tuscany’s most prized treasures such as Siena (55 km), Cortona (30 Km), and Florence (110 Km).
Le Caggiole Estate is a working farm where you will enjoy the atmosphere of the Tuscan farming tradition and the peace and the tranquillity of a gorgeous countryside rich of century-old holm-oak and oak trees, olive groves and vineyards. Here live the Martinelli Family, who will be pleased to welcome their guests at their holiday farm.
In a relaxing and cosy atmosphere, where the rhythms of daily life are marked by the passing of seasons, guests are offered:
- Four comfortable, quiet double rooms with private bathrooms;
- An inviting suite that can sleep 2 persons;
- delicious meals prepared according to the best Tuscan cooking tradition;
- The farm products: wine, oil, honey, jam, saffron
- A large and immaculate garden with mature holm oaks and century-old oaks. Last, but not least….
- The friendly and attentive owners, Giacomo, his mother Ornella, and his father Mario, with their stories about old past times, are pleased to spend pleasant hours with their guests next to fireplace in wintertime, or in the garden, in summertime, where the moonlight pierces the rich crowns of the holm oaks.